PRU Head Teacher
Head Teachers will find here a quick guide to the support we offer to PRUs:
Northern Education works with clients in education to provide effective consultancy, advice and practical help on all aspects of management and operation and also through approved partners a full range of support services.
For maintained, non-maintained and independent special schools
Special Needs in Mainstream Schools
Northern Educaiton works with some of the most dynamic and experienced SEN consultants who have an outstanding track record in all aspects of leadership and management across the whole range of special needs including some with inspection experience.
- Organisational Review
- Developmental Reviews
- Improvement Planning
- Leading & Managing Change
- Support to develop commissioned or traded services
We can also support the start up or conversion of every type of school:
We have experienced associates who can provide in depth support to school leadership teams and help with:
If you are looking to improve teaching and learning you will find help in the Effective Classrooms section.
To meet the needs of clients we have partnered with external, experienced professionals to provide first class advice and support in the areas of:
- Human Resources
- Cost Management and Cost Savings
- Building, Evaluation and Usage
- Marketing, Communicatons and Public Relations
- Content management Systems and Web Development
- Finances, Accounting and Payroll
- Architectural Services
- ICT, CPD and Change Management
- Full details are in our Support Services section.
Please download our leaflets: